Golf is an increasingly common pastime for many around the world. For the more serious golfers, they may be looking for ways to improve their game like finding the right clubs, hiring a teaching pro, or taking a daily supplement. Yes, taking a supplement can improve your game! Just ask golf legend Padraig Harrington! He credits his recent successes to taking EyePromise® Vizual Edge™ Pro.
Not sure if EyePromise is for you? Let us answer some questions frequently asked by other fellow golfers. If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to Shane Gierhart at email@example.com.
How Will EyePromise Help My Golf Game?
There are many benefits to supplementing with EyePromise, and they span vision, brain, and skin benefits. Golfers might enjoy:
- Improved color contrast, allowing them to read the greens better and putt more confidently.
- Less glare, which helps when the sun reflects off a water feature or a nearby building.
- Less light sensitivity, making tracking drives down the fairway easier on a bright, sunny day, especially for golfers who don’t play in sunglasses!
- Reduced eye dryness, making those wind-whipping courses a breeze.
Along with these performance benefits, EyePromise helps protect your eyes and keep them sharp over time, keeping you on the course longer.
Is It Safe? Are There Side Effects?
With millions of doses taken, EyePromise is safe and effective. However, as with any dietary supplement, there have been adverse effects reports. The most common is upset stomach, which is easily remedied by taking the supplement dosage with food. As a bonus, many of the nutrients in EyePromise supplements absorb better with fat, so make sure the food has some in it (i.e., butter toast)!
Can I Take This with Other Supplements?
Yes! EyePromise can be taken with a multi-vitamin and other dietary supplements. Just keep an eye on your daily intake, as some nutrients can cause negative effects when taken in excess.
How Long Does It Take to Work?
Just like perfecting a swing, the improvements that come from consistent supplementation don’t happen overnight. Additionally, there are several factors that affect whether someone notices improvements and at what point. However, EyePromise users typically see improvements 3-6 months after supplementation and continue seeing improvements from that point on.
What Should I Expect?
Everyone is different, so it’s difficult to say when you or anyone else will see changes or improvements. That said, the timeline below is a good estimate on what improvements you may see and when.
- Month 1 – Many people notice some eye dryness reduction within the first month, and your eyes are loving the nutrition support!
- Month 2 – The part of your eye responsible for the benefits mentioned above is building up, and your eyes are ramping up for something great!
- Month 3 – You may notice improved color contrast and reduced glare by month 3. Many people notice these changes while driving at night, but you may see improvement while reading the greens.
- Month 4 – You may notice an improvement in your visual sharpness, meaning objects at a distance are clearer.
- Month 5+ – Improvements continued with supplementation.
How Long Do I Have to Take It for?
For as long as you’d like to see the benefits. Consistency is key when it comes to nutritional supplementation, and if you stop, your body can revert to its original, pre-supplement state. The improvements gained for your golf game would diminish.
What Happens If It Doesn’t Work for Me?
Like we said earlier, everyone is different. Some people take longer to absorb the critical nutrients in EyePromise and get it to where it needs to be. Others have a higher nutrient reserve to begin with and will take a longer time to see improvements. While these are both possible, EyePromise has worked with experts to ensure that each EyePromise product is designed with the right ingredients to make an impact and optimized for the body to use. Additionally, every EyePromise product is backed by a 60-day, money-back guarantee, so if you're not loving it, send it back and get a refund!
Ready to try it yourself? Get your box of EyePromise Vizual Edge Pro now!