EZ Tears™ – Wholesale
- Guaranteed, lasting relief in 30 days*
- Unlike eye drops, it’s made with non-habit-forming, natural ingredients that support healthy tear production from the inside out*
- Reduced symptoms as demonstrated in clinical trials*
- Improved contact lens comfort*
- Potent Omega-3s
- EyePromise EZ Tears is formulated with highly-concentrated fish oil - meaning that 70% of our fish oil is the potent, easily absorbed Omega-3s your patients' eyes need.
Occasional Dry Eye Relief Starts Here
For your patients with occasional dry eye, wouldn’t it be great if you could promise them relief in 30 days or their money back? You can! EyePromise® EZ Tears has been clinically proven to relieve the symptoms of occasional dry eye in 30 days, with some people feeling relief in as little as 1 week. Created using TG fish oil with 70% Omega-3s plus 7 other soothing ingredients, EZ Tears was designed to support a healthy ocular surface and balanced tear film.
Why EZ Tears?
Why Nutrition Is Important In Your Practice
As a physician, you know how important nutrition is to a patient’s eye and overall health. Odds are, they're tired of hearing the old “eat healthy and workout” recommendation, and you’re tired of saying it. Nutritional supplementation is the simple solution to add eye-specific nutrition to their regimen without changing their lifestyle.
- Patients don’t have to change anything other than taking a vitamin every day to see results
- Offers patients an easy, proactive way to help support their eye health
- Helps differentiate you from other practices
- Additional income for the practice
- Tailored programs and products to fit your practice and patient needs
- An easy addition to your daily practice routine
Fat soluble vitamin (absorbed by the body with the help of fats) supports corneal surface health; mucosal, conjunctival, meibomian and lacrimal gland health; major importance in the mucous layer of tear production.*
Fat soluble vitamin deficient in the American diet that supports immune health, joint health, muscle health, and more.*
Fat soluble vitamin helps support eye health by protecting Omega-3 fatty acid formulas from compounds found in a healthy diet.*
Fatty acids from fish are vital and lacking in the typical diet; significant structural components of tissue cell membranes throughout the body; DHA is rich in the brain and retina and supports healthy vision.*
|Evening Primrose Oil
With GLA (gamma-linoleic acid) - shown to favorably affect symptoms of occasional dry eye.*
Includes curcumin and is important to support the health of ocular surface.*
|Green Tea Leaf Extract
Provides antioxidant effects in ocular tissues to support eye health.*
Important for reducing the effect of compounds that can contribute to occasional dry eye.*
Gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, soy lecithin, organic extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, annatto, corn oil, titanium dioxide, natural orange oil flavor.