AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free – Wholesale
- Each ingredient supports aging eyes and helps reduce the impact of age-related eye health issues
- High-quality, natural ingredients
- Delivers the amount of dietary zeaxanthin needed to improve eye healthoutcomes
- Includes additional ingredients like Vitamin D and Omega-3s
- DoesNOT include zinc, which can be potentially harmful
- NSF Contents Tested and Certified
- 60-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee
Science-Supported Zinc-Free Nutrition for Patients With AMD
Meeting the requirements of a standard AREDS 2 supplement, EyePromiseAREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free offers patients a zinc-free formula withadditionalnutrients proven to support aging eyes and improve age-related eye healthoutcomes. This nutraceutical includes dietary zeaxanthin and lutein to increaseyour patients’ eyes’ natural protective pigment as well as support healthy vision.*Our high-quality, dietary zeaxanthin is sourced from US-grown paprika peppers,and our eye vitamins contain the highest amounts of this critical eye-healthyantioxidant available.
Why AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free?
Why Nutrition Is Important In Your Practice
- Offers patients an easy, proactive way to help support their eye health
- Helps differentiate you from other practices
- Additional income for the practice
- Tailored programs and products to fit your practice and patient needs
- An easy addition to your daily practice routine
DR. DOROTHY L. HITCHMOTH, PLLC
New London, New Hampshire
A superior photo-protectant and antioxidant primarily found in the central part of the macula.
A superior photo-protectant and antioxidant primarily found in the peripheral part of the macula.
An essential vitamin in iron absorption and the production of the glue that holds the cells in the eyes and brain together.
A vitamin that promotes aging eye health. Vitamin D3 deficiency is linked to age-related eye health issues and poor immune, joint, and muscle health.
An essential vitamin that slows cellular aging and strengthens blood vessels.
Nutrients essential to the structure of cell membranes that promote eye, heart, and skin health. Omega-3 deficiency can impact eye and brain function.
Essential in slowing cellular aging and strengthening blood vessels.
Gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, sorbitol, safflower oil, soy lecithin, annatto.
Yeast/gluten free. Contains soy & fish (cod, pollack, whiting).
1 ReviewView All
Most of our patients swear by this product! There is a slight relief that they are doing everything they can to help their vision when using this product!